TRICARE Online (TOL) is the Military Health System Patient Portal. It is designed to provide online capabilities, tools, and information for TRICARE beneficiaries. The website is www.tricareonline.com.
To enhance access to care and patient satisfaction in scheduling routine appointments, Reynolds Army Community Hospital encourages you to register and try TOL if you donít already use it.
Soldiers, Retirees and family members who register with TOL can use it any time, from any location, to access health and wellness information, schedule a routine primary care appointment,
check the status of prescription medications or refill prescriptions. For help with TOL questions, please call Ms. Dunn at 580-558-2207.
Features available at www.tricareonline.com
- Access to primary care appointment booking for RACHís TRICARE Prime and TRICARE Plus enrollees.
- Access to refill prescriptions.
- Access to general health information.
- Information on available services and benefits.
- Military treatment facility and region Web site information.
- Access to personal health records.
- Complete health assessment review tool questionnaires.
- Update user profiles.
- Transfer accounts to another MTF.
- Change passwords.
- Update personal information.